SPA 3.45% 2.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-10

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    It does suggest that, doesn't it? Three tranches of shares at $6, $8 and $10 due to be exercised in less than three years is confident. However, those options are useless if the company sp is less than $6, and those options would likely not be exercised.

It's a great performance incentive in my view - get the company to a sp of over $10 in three years, and directors get a performance based pay day. If not, it hasn't cost the company anything in terms of dilution of shareholder base by issuing the new shares. That being said, having directors not exercise options because they are of no value to them is not a good look.

I hope they get to exercise all those options! That would mean a sp north of $10 in three years. I think everyone here would be happy with that! Strong performance on the Aus and NZ market, and entry into Europe could easily achieve that outcome. Not to mention any surprises on new markets along the way.

All in all, I think it is a very confident move, but I am also confident in the future of this company..
    Last edited by schura: 11/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $475 16.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3050 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.