WGX 0.40% $2.54 westgold resources limited.

I would like to see the company participate in the capital...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

I would like to see the company participate in the capital raising that Musgrave Minerals (MGV) announced to the market on Tuesday.  I believe the two companies have been in discussions over funding since we acquired a 15% holding in MGV last year. 

The drill results announced to the market last week (03/12) for MGV's Lake Austin exploration project has captured the markets attention as the next potential 1 million oz gold discovery, conveniently our Tuckabianna mill is located just 40klms away.

Perhaps our recent $23 million capital raising was partially aimed at having a little money on hand to prevent dilution of our share holding, or a JV with MGV might be on the cards, in any event we have an interest through our share holding.

Management are currently juggling so many balls in the air with, mill refurbishments, project start-ups/ramp-up, not to mention the ACM saga,  I just hope management don't get overwhelmed, if they steer the company throught these obstacles, credit to them . 

Cheers - DYOR & DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.54
Change
0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.204B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.54 $2.46 $6.499M 2.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17545 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 40097 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.