FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-5

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    Great to see BB yet again top up after his 17c allocationthat was approved by shareholders, at a higher price of 20.5c, for another100,000 units. The way I see it is this, when BB came on board he dad oneof 2 options, considering that as a director, you really cant start selling(due to the image) and BB’s starting position was already huge. 

1. BB would have started his directorship, got familiar with the Company considering he is overseeing it, and if he didn’t ‘really’ like what he saw, he would not have opted to add to what is an already very significant holding.

2. BB would have started his directorship, got familiar with the Company considering he is overseeing it, and if he did like what he saw, would add to his holding.  

Simple logic really, but, because of the size of his…….. Holding…one would think that what he has got familiar with means BGS’s chance ofsuccess are very very good…. 

If it was me, and I liked what I saw, I probably wouldn’t haveexposed myself more and taken the additional risk and be content with my exposure….

But if what I really really liked what I saw and thought it gave BGS a goodchance of success, then I would continue to add… 

BB has done this…  

Its really reassuring. 

Boy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.