CTD 1.92% $13.26 corporate travel management limited

Thanks for the link TH1. Just googled it and read. Geez, he...

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2253

Thanks for the link TH1. Just googled it and read. Geez, he certainly is full of what seems loathing for CTD...… hmmm maybe he should seek help - can't be good for the blood pressure.
    He uses the word sell. Then the next sentence or so says its a transfer pursuant to a Court Order.
    Glass half full or half empty scenario. Maybe she insisted on the CTD shares and not the other shares he holds because she believes in CTD growth prospects. Being married to the Chairman for some time would put her in a position to know.
    She may have since sold those shares but that is irrelevant. If she went to the trouble of demanding those CTD shares she probably still has them.
    I do not see it as a blot on CTD at all and should not have been published until all the facts are known.
    The Court may simply have said the shares must be transferred by xxxxx date which is within the compliance date - not uncommon. Or alternatively its an oversight due to stress. Where its a choice between a conspiracy or stuff up or logical explanation its rarely a conspiracy.
    Of course the glass half empty is that he conned her to accept the CTD shares because they are duds - I somehow doudt this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.26
Change
-0.260(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.940B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.52 $13.60 $13.26 $22.33M 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33263 $13.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.33 2622 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.