BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-26

1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    I already did it's not crap because i want to know to know what's going on.

I have been watching companies and the same sheet happens with each company. The ones that make it and don't make it. I can a call a stock i watched from start to finish EGO also MSM. How many believers came in to defend the stock wow. Then cry at the end because of not looking at the stock for what it is. Also all the love for the CEO goes away as they resign with lots of funds.

Lots of wierd things happen with this company and get shuned by holders. I also started trading by myself and used forums and my own research to learn.

If i can save even one newcomer his money i will keep posting honestly or IMO. You guys on here just want to love the stock even if it's not great, really to me i can't see the love everything points to a struggling company.

After all the years you have 300k plus 500k and a raise of 30mill plus the LIFX raise. Not much to harp on about yet but everyone does.

By the way i sit reading comments and try to hold it in but after a week or two it's like WTF are you guys so happy about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.