BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-35

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Crazydave1942.....i accept your right to post whatever you want but slagging the ceo and the company day in day out is a pointless exercise except
    that it provides you with the opportunity to let off steam and absolve yourself of responsibility of having made investment decisions that turned out wrong....life always seem better when its someone else's fault.... which presumably is the way you make yourself feel better ......you are presumably well out of the money and you are feeling unhappy about it ...but instead of slagging the ceo and the company maybe do as sirloinshop suggests above and take a two week break and during that time think
    hard about your trading / investment strategies because obviously the strategies you are currently employing are not working out too well for you.

at a buy in price of 5 cents i really can't understand why you are slagging the ceo and company day in day out.....im quite happy with both !

simple question to ask yourself....if your trade was currently in the green would you be slagging the ceo and company in the way you are ? very likely not ......so firstly you need to control your emotions and with that I think you would be able to be more objective in deciding your strategies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.