BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think all unfounded or unjustified negative or positive posts...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I think all unfounded or unjustified negative or positive posts are boring, there is some really solid argument on both sides of this debate with some good reasons to back it up, which is a whole lot better than people blindly supporting a company for no reason or bashing a company and its execs for no reason.

I for one are in the red and I am really annoyed with this business, pumping the revenue over the past few years, delivering nothing, losing a bunch of really good clients, Nestle, Maccas, Digicel, school system in US, etc, failing to activate IM, Dicker Data, people in UK, Spain and elsewhere, spending massive amounts of cash on conferences and flights all over the world for no material outcome, $500k in revenue after burning huge amounts of cash. Crazy. I dont care if founders and directors sell shares, this is irrelevant. The company needs to focus on one market, one sector and get it right, then rollout, actually deliver something that is real and material to the market.

The acquisition of a consumer electronics company with loads of losses, BUD piles on the debt and additional burn, it cant afford to buy a loss making light bulb business, seriously, this simply shows a huge lack of focus and desperation for a failing OHM business. The LIFx founders sold because they were up S**T creek due to the huge amount of debt to their largest shareholder and they were probably struggling to find a way out the downward spiral, along comes BUD who is also desperate for a new story, new lease on life, match made in heaven with combined losses and increased burn. I know everyone get excited about the revenue, revenue is good if it equals losses on bottom line, this is not sustainable. CR Coming, just need some more spin ahead of the announcement

The CEO absolutely should be held accountable, interesting how DM has vanished from the scene, no webinars, no free beers using SH money, silence. It is classic. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.