BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think that, despite what the naysayers keep carping on about,...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I think that, despite what the naysayers keep carping on about, we have to consider the BUD Enterprise as a single unit going forward. This quarter is going to be interesting, but it is really the future quarter's which will tell the complete story. You will no longer be able to judge BUD Technologies on just the OHM side of the business, because as time goes on the line between OHM and LIFX will become blurred, so we might as well look at the company as a whole from now on. It may well be that LIFX will provide the major revenue for the next few years, indeed, it may always be larger than OHM if it grows at the rate of 100% each and every year. Does that make Buddy Technologies a failure? If we reach break even at the end of this Fiscal Year on the back of LIFX, does that make Buddy Technologies a failure? I don't think so. You can be sure that the market in general will look at the total revenue and profit that the company makes and will treat it accordingly. Should OHM turn out to be the lemon that some people consider it to be and the whole project is abandoned, I am still happy to have shares in LIFX, which was not available to me before. I believe that LIFX on its own is worth the current share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.