ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-17

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Allens, this is not pointed specifically at you, it just happens I am replying on your comment.

I will say it again people, if you have a question or are unhappy, email the good doctor directly. Jonathon is very approachable and helpful. Don’t whinge, whine and load the bullets for someone else to shoot. Email Jonathon and shoot the bullets yourself. I went to the meeting because I could, I feel I gave you all a fairly comprehensive report which I feel some of you should be reading once more. I laid out my thoughts. How much flaming help do people need? None of my post/s regarding the meeting are advice. I have told you how I feel, it is not backed up by facts or Ross told me this or Jonathon told me that.

Ross did tell us all at the meeting, 4 days ago that there would be a company update this week.

Thursday night May 30 - Ross arrives in Perth from 16 hour direct flight to Sydney from Lima and 5 hour flight to Perth. After a month at high altitude (4500 metres) in Peru which included back to back flight from Lima/Sydney/Perth then Perth/Sydney/Lima.
    Friday May 31 - Ross chairs shareholder meeting after seeing family and sleeping with jet lag
    Friday afternoon - further meetings, I know because Dr J was hurrying Ross along
    Saturday/Sunday June 1 & 2 Long weekend in Perth, South 32 are closed, Ross is probably sleeping, catching up with children/wife.
    Monday June 3 - Public Holiday in Perth. South 32 are still closed. Ross May or may not have written the announcement. South 32 are closed anyway
    Tuesday June 4 (today) Announcement possibly vetted by South 32, maybe ICG given ok to announce the general company announcement. It has STILL only been four days since the meeting was told an announcement would probably be made this week.p, of which three of those days South 32 were closed
    Wednesday/Thursday June 5 or 6 announcement could be made.
    I reckon you should all give the guy a break. Not just bleat on about there has not been an announcement. As I previously said “If South 32 farted, ICG would announce it”. These words were not mine, I plagiarised them from the meeting.

Have patience, look how this is playing out. I think it was Dr J that said this is a marathon, not a sprint. We have South 32 and the marathon finish line is in sight. I have changed my sentiment a couple of days ago and am adding 20% to what I have now.

Look at it, a million at .005 with an option! You can buy through the company and give the company the funds, sell in a month or two if nothing happens and you still have a million options. If you sell for .004 the option has cost you .001 which is what they are trading on market for. The good part is the company gets additional funding. Yes there is further dilution, but is that a big factor with just under 3 billion shares!

I have had my rant, the rest is up to you folks. Hopefully we get more than one announcement! I feel the same as everyone else, I have been here since 2012, I have had to learn patience. I do believe this will change my life.

Beach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.841K 2.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9402352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3235378 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.