1MC 2.33% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-4

1. 18,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3835
    Hello wgdt72... I was already looking at all this when you posted because I found the BT Kuan transaction disturbing in the light of today’s synchronistic breach in the TA wall (and accompanying rationales AJM may fall further in price.)

And I am not reliable with numbers and don’t know much about tax but, if he wanted to sell them, I think that while yes he could do it direct from the super account, it may be more tax effective to sell (at a loss ?) from somewhere with different tax status?

...However given James Brown reassurances five days back that interests of management are aligned with shareholders, it would be very sad indeed if he was to sell them and, on consideration, I don’t think he will.

In case anyone’s curious here’s a reminder of March 26, 2019 Bt Kuan cash injection of $260,000 to support Altura (acquiring 2 million shares (plus options) into his superfund) in cap raising .
    upload_2019-6-18_19-7-27.jpeg

Also NB - BT Kuan long term association with Altura team dating back to New Hope coal days .

Also NB - the final question in recent MasterMines (13/06/19) interview:here
    Mastermines – David Gillam. Can you give an overall summary of expectations for the next few months and your vision for the company over the next year?
    Altura Mining – James Brown. In simple terms, nameplate production and cost delivery along with ratifying any variations to offtake arrangements in order to underpin growth of Altura.

We need to remove any overhang or doubts about our ability to operate in a competitive market.
    In the end it is all about delivering positives for our shareholders.
    With the board of Altura’s interest in the company we are completely aligned with all shareholders.

Personally I feel it’s good to be reminded about a few fundamental positives - in terms of management at least - wherever the price goes from here .

As it has said the JRO shareholding - 11 or 12% of the company is outside of board control.
    Apparently JRO is willing to let it go at 9.5c a share . If it has said that it may take even less.
    And company trying to negotiate with new (big) financiers/offtake partners
    ...Interesting times

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 18/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.