SMN 2.90% 71.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-47

1. 2,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Hi Hatrack,thank you for your views.

Even though I do not support every post Stoner makes, you can get a laugh from some of his comments. The other point that not many catch onto, is that Stoner will be one of the "New Buyers" into the future. Mark my words, I know where Stoner is coming from, and I know why he is hanging around. Deep down, Mr Stoner knows SMN is the real deal. He fights with his subconscious mind every day, waiting for Opti buy signal, when the share price breaks through the 31/2 year downward resistance line on volume!

Do any of you guys understand that SMN current value is between $1.40 & $1.80. Unfortunately, I cannot keep researching the "Short Comings" when it comes to the market valuations. There are so many ASX listed companies where their market cap is north of $200 million up to $8 billion, and not a profit in sight. Many of these companies have a market cap between $200 million and $600 million with not a single cent of "Revenue"

Why do you all think that SMN is at this price?
    1. Is it because the revenue is increasing year on year?
    2. Is it because the company is now fitting CVM sensors on Delta B757 aircraft?
    3. Is it because the company two years ago bought AEM and now owns its own manufacturing business to control the CVM sensors production and sales distribution network?
    4. Is it because Delta Air Lines and SMS have agreed to initiate a new programme to install CVM kits on twenty (20) B737-NG aircraft related to APB Service Bulletins (“SB”). The first installs are targeted for mid-April, and will continue through to the end of the year.
    5. Is it because the company expects to announce that CVM sensors as an alternative method of inspection for the WiFi radome on aircraft, has been given approval across multiply aircraft?
    6. Is it because SMN has the renown Dennis Patrick Roach from Sandia National Laboratories supporting CVM technology?
    7. Maybe its because of the Alan Kohler interview some 2 years ago that spooked investors?
    8. Maybe its just a case of the share market syndrome "Once bitten, Twice shy"

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.020(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $97.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 67.5¢ $57.08K 82.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1190 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 57336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.