CDM 1.41% 70.0¢ cadence capital limited

Congrats on 1K posts ! The director (Karl) is buying such...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Congrats on 1K posts ! The director (Karl) is buying such minuscule amounts and numbers that the truth of the situation with CDM can’t be patched over or covered up, by him buying on market. He’s buying $4 or $5k worth of shares at a time and seeing he already holds about 22 mill shares, I don’t think he’s doing much averaging down. The amounts he is investing is even less than loose change, so apart from supposedly showing confidence in CDM by his actions, I really don’t know what his motive is ! He would be better off putting out a video or a statement explaining the situation, and how much the ARQ debacle hurt CDM, and what he’s doing or thinking that is going to restore shareholder value (including his own). After all, CDM still holds about 18% of ARQ, and I don’t and haven’t seen the price of ARQ rocketing upwards lately. Good observation, but I don’t think the piddling amounts Karl is buying is really going to change anyone’s opinion from a hold (with seatbelt fastened) to a buy. Not me anyway !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $208.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 70.0¢ $63.67K 90.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24776 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.