BLU 8.33% 1.1¢ blue energy limited.

Philbo, Have a look at JEF's holding. That is called skin in the...

1. tui
    6,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Philbo,
    Have a look at JEF's holding. That is called skin in the game. They have the molecules. Sooner or later something is going to give. Sometimes I wonder but in the end something is going to happen. Big reserves waiting to be exploited. BIG
    ps The overheads are minimal compared to others

pss Important news....Unless Trump has some pretty good cards left he had better be careful. You do not choke 81 million people to death. You negotiate with them. Like Obama did. Why Trump undid this Agreement I don't know. There are many opinions. Someone even said he did it to spite Obama ( the guy who was not born in the USA etc ).
    Whatever the reason it has put the Middle East on notice.

News has it that he has just got agreement to send troops into Saudi. Today.
    And he has just sent 10 odd stealth bombers over . What is the guy trying to do? This is happening right now.

And the latest joke is Britain have asked for action against Iran because they have 'pirated' a British Tanker in the Hormuz. For goodness sake Britain seized one of theirs off Gibraltar a couple of weeks ago. And are continuing to hold it. Far out.....Iran signalled that to Britain a week ago.

This is getting to be a very hot situation. Caused by Trump. I hope he has got some cards left.
    Sorry to be so off topic. Heaven help us.
    Last edited by tui: 20/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.682K 236.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87330 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 536088 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.