SYA 3.13% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

The difference is that I'm a trader though. Are you a trader ?...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    The difference is that I'm a trader though. Are you a trader ? You seem to try and portray yourself as one .....you know with your whole ' nonsensical ' lingo you have going on and all. Or are you just a pretend one ?

Because if you are one , you would would also know that their SPP was perhaps one of the most successful in the first half of 2019. This of course underpinned by one of their directors putting in $15 million of their own .....at a time when they clearly had their ' For Sale Shingle ' out there in the market . So I believe at the time with the loading up by the ' Executive ' and ' BOD ' together with the reasonable strike price of .20 cents on the free attaching options , that indeed it was being set up for a SP ' Bonanza ' .

Their SP movements for the cross over 2 month period ( below ) say's it all my friend.

SP Feb 2019 > Low = 12.5 cents , High = 15.5 cents

SP March > Low = 13.5 cents , High = 16.5 cents

So yes I most certainly did participate in those clear ' trading ' opportunities.

In contrast , and if we take a look at your wording in your post of 6th March https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/37664600/single..... some 16 days earlier than mine you mention that you couldn't ' Eat a story when you're hungry ' - and that you ' need profit ' . So I guess the question for you is .....Did you Eat ? or moreover did you make any profits from the 0.13 cents ? Because , I know I did... ....... cool.png

You know what U say and all .......' Trade the Trade ' .....wink.png

By the way , I noticed you changed your Avatar . Who is that ?........Mussolini ?......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $319.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $1.702M 55.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 850534 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 5159807 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.