ALC 10.6% 5.2¢ alcidion group limited

Cheap yes, but she would have sold on a down day which meant...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Cheap yes, but she would have sold on a down day which meant that she influence the swing and volatility with possible insider knowledge. Whether it is intentional or not the effect is there.

I have no tolerance for this this kind of behaviour - forgetting to pay a bill in a plausible excuse. A $90K dump is not acceptable, not for an emerging small cap business.

We can interpret that as her trying to manipulate the market and who knows if her friends have also dumped or bought more at a cheap price.
    Worse, she may have inside knowledge that ALC is about to go down like in the past 2 days. She just didn't know how much.
    Worse again, she may have been tipped off by a colleague to sell....and the conspiracy theory goes on.

Many investors entered ALC on good faith and confidence that the Board members bought on market. This dump negates all that work and tarnishes ALC's reputation.

> " The Companyis confident that the arrangements and training/education measures it currently has in place to ensureDirectors are aware of the requirements under the Company’s Securities Trading Policy are adequate."

I will go further and ask whether Mr Blight and his family are fit to be part of the board if his family does not understand the rules or chose to ignore the rules.

This is a joke! If she is able to manage this much money on her own, how can she not know the trading rules?

This is not intended as a down ramp, just stating that those investors who lost money and sold out because of his/her actions should be compensated from their pockets directly.

Time to move on but I think this is worth more than just a slap on the wrist and an investigation from ASIC. It is not like any fine will make a dent to their share holdings but the message needs to be clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.005(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $69.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $121.1K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 236855 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 141687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.