GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Long term holder here and have participated in all the other...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Long term holder here and have participated in all the other SPP's but this is exactly why I didn't participate in this SPP as well. With the salary raise and cash bonus this year on top of a good package for such a small company, and more to come, just for doing what should have been done months ago but keeps on getting delayed, you would think at these prices he would at least buy some shares on market as CEO/MD to show his support for the company too but no instead he will get 6m free options with an exercise price now reduced from 10c to just 2.9c and all for a company with MCap now of just $12m. I really thought having a full time CEO on-board would have speed things up, but lets face it BAR has continued to travel at a snails pace and the PFS just keeps getting delayed (latest prediction is until Q1 2020 now), and IMO nothing has changed except that we now feed another $500k+ package. Joke IMO as well. At least the 3rd bonus is tied to getting funding/sale/JV within 6 months of this long delayed PFS being announced.

BARRem.JPG
    Last edited by speedyl: 01/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.