HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't know about Terrence but if he is still influencing the SP today, that's amazing. I think he left 2 or 3 years ago before that mems tech was brought to market. I saw his preso at an AGM in Melbourne where he said it would be a $20 billion market. I just googled it and it is already a $39 billion market. 1% of that would be nice. Has that been totally shelved? From what I can read, expenses are up, salaries are up and dilution is up. SPP done, for $125k?. Stage is set. However, on the other hand, how many shares are there compared with five years ago? Maybe, factoring that in, the SP is performing well and this is what we should look forward to. How much revenue does HYD need to earn to get the SP to say, .05? I tried to calculate that but someone else here will no doubt be able to do it better than I can.

Coote seems to be doing ok out of it but not sure anyone else is, including our long time staunch supporter, John King. Please tell me how to get one of those jobs where everything that goes wrong is the fault of someone who left years ago. Bit embarrassing for a new CEO to have not stolen the headlines after 2 or 3 years. SP is supposed to reflect stock markets view of future earnings of a company. Forward looking, not backwards. The more I read about 'whose fault it is', the more dismayed I become. Not about whose fault it is, just that it is still being discussed. If the past is more compelling reading than the future, I'm in the wrong stock. I doubt he CEO after all this time goes around blaming everything on Terrence. I doubt Mr King would support him if he was of that calibre. Everyone slows down to look at a car accident on the road. Not usually two years later. I'm not a financial advisor. DYOR. I'm just good at buying shares that then trade lower. Wish I could short myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $62 4.421K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56161 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.