ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I guess that’s the risk you take investing in an unknown. I have around 4 mill shares and am close to 100k down. I first bought in at around 15cents but now have reduced my Av sp quite a lot through buying in the 4s. Oddly enough I am not so concerned as I know how fast the SP rises with good news. Dxn has always been a company that requires capital to get the initial infrastructure done. It’s a shame their broker who set up the cap raise and the management were all a bunch of muppets in the initial start up period. However management has changed and I find it hard to believe that dxn management would bother adding another 1MW of capacity into the DC if they weren’t selling space. I figure they must be slowly filling the existing capacity through their resellers etc. We will know for sure in the next couple of reports. I can’t imagine that they will announce every DC sale, if any before the next quarterly. I’m trying to keep in mind that the last webinar the CEO stated that one megawatt and 12 mill modules will see break even. (I think it was 12 mill off the top of my head.)I remember that in the last quarterly they stated that there were already sales in the DC and there was around 6 mill work in hand for module sales. It is only January and it only takes a few contracts to achieve 6 mill in revenue. Let’s say that part of this pacific rollout continues plus another couple of new clients, they could beat their break even by a few million. That would make today’s market cap and PE suddenly undervalued. That’s where the sudden reward will hit for the risk we have taken in this period of uncertainty. IMOI could be wrong and lose a couple hundred k but that is the risk I’m taking for the potential upside. If it pays off it will be a winner and sometimes these things take time. Look at a nxt graph and you can see how long investors had to wait to get that nxtdc payoff if they were in first. probably a lot of Pain and impatience there also. they have that May option at 10cent and management is incentivised by that so I’m looking at May as a milestone for SP. of course IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39209 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 40125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.