ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    there are patterns in the successful companies which are reflected in DXN. that being management having an early on objective to reach break even and then profitability and understanding the importance that has on the company's success. too many companies these days rely on share holders faith that they will continue to finance the company and only few companies have management which can inspire that sort of following. not all management can inspire it, and hope that the next cap raise will be a success, but not seeing the path and hoping it will just come or reviewing it at a later stage.

it brings me some confidence that DXN has identified what they need to do to break even, and made that their objective, so they can rely on themselves and not share holders to ensure the company stays afloat and a money making success in the future.

now for this to be a conviction buy I need confirmation that they are executing according to those objectives ON TIME, and setting new ones when those are met.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39209 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 40125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.