ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-4

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Weighed up a number of investment decisions in this current economic crisis and decided on pulling 20k out of my investment property and put it into ERX, averaging down from around 8c. I was the recent buyer at 4.9 over the last few trading days.
    With the large cash holding and ongoing exploration I see this as a good decision with huge upside.
    A geologist director of another asx company who owns shares in ERX, knows the MD of ERX and he told me the company could be sitting on 3-4 million ounces over their tenements. But doesn't believe they will make it production as a major will take them over at some stage.
    They already have some good vertical intercepts, I believe it's just a matter of time before they have some more thick intercepts and high grade.
    Personally can't wait till they bring out a resource statement most likely over 1 million ounces, that will wake the market up.
    I remember another gold stock CMM was being ignored for quite some time before the market woke up, I see the same thing here at present.
    Anyway the resource/s and exploration area keeps on growing with every drill program that is a good thing. Very undervalued at the moment imo.
    Last edited by Corker: 02/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.