FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Have just finished a phone conversation with FAR. The...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Have just finished a phone conversation with FAR. The receptionist forwarded my call to investor relations and I must add I found them very eager to accomodate my concerns.

Question
    Angelique My concern is that the recent drop in POO may have impacted FAR’s ability to conclude the reserve based lending facility required for the development of the Sagomar field development.
    Answer
    No impact and no change to those arrangements financing plans was proceeding no change in what was previously reported. The Financing team had only just recently returned from the UK after finalising those arrangements. Apparently Tim is now not allowed into the office after his flights abroad until he completes his period of “self quarantine”
    Angelique was also keen to confirm that recent levels of company reporting had been more than adequate to convey company developments to date.
    She also confirmed that the major shareholders were happy to remain focused on the longer term potential and objectives and today it was just business as usual.
    Hope FAR don’t take objection to me reporting the main gist of this conversation I acknowledged the fact that I was a post on HotCopper and noted my concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.