FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-114

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    I am a holder, I am negative on management in a huge way, but I do not consider myself a downramper. What I do consider myself is unwilling to swallow the kool aid of the Far cult leaders. Those we consider the informed and staunch supporters of management.

Agree, disagree, it is what we are here for. Discussion. But I think there is a massive difference in personalities here. Some of us are vocal in our disapproval, others are content to read, sit back and absorb, but I think you might be very surprised by who clicks the like button on some of the so called downramping.

I am in full agreement with Dodds and kbrown right now. On a day when every single stock I own bar one rose at a minimum of one pip, Far could not. And I sure as hell am not going to listen to the prepared statement of the girl who answers the phones about the price of oil and the finance arrangements. Sorry Mayo, I know this is not your fault.

I do disagree however that it is business as usual for Far. The price normally drops by a few points, so it certainly was a day to rejoice at headquarters.
    Last edited by Base1864: 10/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.