FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-70

1. 16,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3813
    Fair call.
    I simply don't think anyone can blame CN on her lonesome for decisions the management team and board would have had many many meetings over and about.
    It get forgotten here but Reg Nelson would know how to run an O&G company. He bought a million shares. Does not sound like someone who thinks the ship is sinking forever.
    I personally will probably not buy another FAR share.....maybe on the pre drill pump....maybe.
    My biggest problem is the size of the registry not management. The mountain in front of us is gobsmackingly massive. 10c values us over a billion.
    I firmly believe I have 2 shares atm that will double in the next 12 months.......but I thought that with FAR......
    At least with one of them I have not made the same mistakes I did with FAR and well and truly free carried myself about 5x over.
    The other is another co searching for hydrocarbons. Low SOI management with shite loads in the game. Emails you personally within a day max. Massive stacked target under 10 million MC.
    I know which one I think has the most chance of being near 10c and its not FAR unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 50.0¢ $27.86K 55.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19066 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 15427 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.