OLI 31.3% 1.1¢ oliver's real food limited

I'd imagine that given this business has been so close to the...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I'd imagine that given this business has been so close to the breadline for so long (zero NPAT), has a substantial bank overdraft, and declining sales due to store closures, roadworks, bushfires, and now a pandemic, that they are seriously exposed to employment leave liabilities, and I wouldn't be surprised if shares are being liquidated to ensure that employees are being paid out... especially now that the business has closed for a time and not generating income.

Some of the opinions on here about domestic travel going through the roof, people "flocking" to Oliver's due to the perceived health benefits in this time of crisis, etc., etc. were a reach some weeks ago and now look positively ridiculous. Some people cannot see the forest for the trees and have thought that the healthy lifestyle trend would get this company over the hump, but refused to see that the business is exposed to all sorts of forces beyond it's control, it's model limited, and ultimately as an investment it's a huge risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.