PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-24

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    SL's small purchase certainly seemed to be the catalyst to recent moves in the SP.

No doubt time will show if this is just a temporary bump in interest and associated increase in the SP - particularly given just how tight the register is. However, PO3 is certainly a unique - and sometimes frustratingly fickle - stock to hold. Today was interesting though - no one was lining up to offer any shares. And this evening we are left with less than 5K shares worth less than $20K on offer.....in a $113 million company. I've certainly never held a stock similar to this.

IMO where this goes from here will - as always - likely depend on news. An obvious statement, I know. If the broader market continues to rise all should be fine. But any vulnerability around that would quickly translate into a similar pattern we've seen in the past - with SP declining on low volume - and every now and then being hit hard as someone is a rush to exit. The downside of that tight register.

Regardless of the future potential - my view is that trading above $3 certainly seems more commensurate to the underlying value of the tech in its unrealised potential.

And right now I am very happy with my decision to hold onto the vast majority of my shares in PO3 over the last few turbulent months. It wasn't easy seeing it dip below $2 - but I feel very bullish about where this will go anytime within the next few months. And like EMV over the last few sessions - it surely will go.

My only frustration today was that I would have enjoyed hearing from our old mate who has now been banned I think 3 times from HC - given he was warning us of a "free fall below $2.." - but maybe I'm just being nostalgic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.