TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-175

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    As hard as it is I'd relax a little...Unless your average is multiples of the current sp.

I can only see two scenarios playing out because the geo-political scene is not even in the equation, China would lose out $20m investment and mineral security vs punishing a handful of aging shareholders and no hit whatsoever to Australian GDP. News flash we are still doing a lot of business with the Chinese on a daily basis so don't let both governments posturing in the media get in the way of a good romance behind the scenes.

1. Financing is approved which should =$
    2. Jinan Hi-Tech make a takeover offer which again should=$

Jinan can not walk away from financing without violating their subscription clause and losing their 34% stake and a pile of cash as I understand it so that is not a pressure point for Triton. Also Jinan would look pretty silly unless something in the dfs was very very wrong after a $20m subscription and sitting down for talks with XGC already.

Jinan bought in because they want Triton one way or another, not to waste $20m or for their Chairman to look silly making announcement to markets about positive futures.

Even if Jinan have a certain top 20 holder in their pocket who will go unnamed I can't see the rest of the top 20 giving their shares away, it is extremely spread and there is no particular holder with a balance of any power.

A cheap takeover target might be 15c in their eyes but it certainly isn't going to be walked in or stolen from shareholders.

I am of the opinion the Ancuabe mine will be going ahead, who will own it is the real question?

I don't think the share manipulation is getting bought back up again by the same person, I'm sure Gimme has pieced that puzzle together well by the sounds of it.

I thought a takeover won't come at this stage but like a friend who conducts business in China said to me..Don't presume they will not be prepared to pay a higher price on the back of financing.

I honestly couldn't care at this stage because I'm confident i'll be in front one way or another at the end of all this so why worry about whats outside of my control. I'm certainly not going to sell before financing or a takeover and look silly after years of waiting.

Like I said financing will be going ahead as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure the office has no material updates or knowledge to the contrary because if they did they would be in breach, badly after Peters tax consolidation.

Covid-19 has slowed the whole process by months and Jinan are just winding up their due diligence process, Peter was probably a few weeks too ambitious at that conference imo end of story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.