TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

hi JD I'll have a go telling a tale or my view of the game...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    hi JD
    I'll have a go telling a tale or my view of the game as it stands
    Although it is bad timing, we all have tax issues to deal with and at times I also have sold shares at the wrong time to take care of things and had to live with those regrettable outcomes. I'm sure a similar tale for most if not all. Not concerned about it.
    Some will run for cover on this announcement which will create an opportunity for the believers to pick up more or average down, as I will be doing.

With regards to financing coming by end of month I think some may be optimistic, having been disappointed so many times watching the progress of TON over the years,I had slated March for financing late last year and brought more in January only to see Covid sweep the world.
    Having seen the interviews where PC has mentioned June with no dilution at good rates etc etc I have seen no such announcement being released to the market and until then, I can only assume discussions still continue and evolve after re reading the last quarterly where it states "discussions continuing regarding commercial opportunities that may include direct project investment in Ancuabe and potential value adding co-operation in China " which in my view is about XGC, and have added more complexity to the deal.
    Have now set July/August for confirmation of terms being released but won't be disappointed if it's September.
    Others will be and move on creating more opportunities in the future to pick up shares as cash is available.
    Very confident financing it not far away (Ton time)having been here since well before VA I'm looking forward to seeing my screen go green. Will be a nice change.
    good luck to all especially the long timers who have seen it all.
    On a side note have run into BB though work. Good to hear his views on what occurred. Would have been a different tale if things happened as planned, although I probably would have sold and moved on long ago and missed all the Ton adventures

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.08K 1.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2996145 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 740523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.