TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-69

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Here's what I think happened.

Peter gets his 6 million performance shares with the hefty tax liability attached.

He knows he has until eofy 2020 to settle it..Yeah no worries I'll wait until financing lands, sell these babies for a premium and settle the tax bill..Financing will be in the bag and shareholders won't sh#t the bed.

Government approvals drag..And drag..And drag..

'Not to worry its December but everything has been approved and now we can tie up financing..No we can't covid-19 hits..Hmmmm...That's okay covid-19 restrictions in China are easing and I should be able to sign off financing before eofy and clean up that tax liability..Hang on..Jinan are dragging their feet a little slower than I anticipated crossing the i's and dotting the t's! Sh#t I may not be able to sign off financing before eofy and this bill is due! I'm going to have to sell, I'll try and be as gentle as I can and drip feed into the .049's today so I don't rock the boat.'

'Mission accomplished..Hopefully shareholders understand and it's still business as usual'.

I'm guessing Peter tried to hold out for as long as possible, ran out of rope and decided he had to clean the liability up before eofy.

I would have waited until the last minute too! Who would have expected covid-19 to hit?

If things were bad we'd likely see a crap load more volume..Not just a measly 2m from Peter..We'd see his other 5m before we knew what hit us and likely every cousin, niece and nephews volume from Australia all the way back to Shangdon smacking us.

Am I wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.314K 499.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1355754 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.