VUL 0.00% $4.96 vulcan energy resources limited

We’re both wrong here, the shares being awarded here for the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

We’re both wrong here, the shares being awarded here for the vending of the asset in Germany. The milestones coincide with positive milestones for the vendors (which happen to be management). We could have the vendor shares + management shares but we don’t, which is a positive.

I’ve seen a lot of companies on the ASX were the vendors are friends with management, they vend in some exhausted asset, get 50 mil odd shares or whatever amount and then sell them as soon as they can. The benefit here is that management are the vendors, essential the benefit is tied to the asset they put in being successful.

You mention $2 million in freebies to management, we to ask ourselves...

1. Would you rather that go to management who are trying to make a success of the company?

Or

2. To a third party who don’t have to declare when they sell the stock or really care if the company is successful?

I also note these have been known since the asset we’re vended, so it’s not like something we didn’t know. Coming back to the best performing Lithium company in 2020, I don’t mind at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.