CDM 1.36% 74.5¢ cadence capital limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-20

1. 5,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    Riv, I originally bought 20000 WMI, and as you know, things in the early days went gangbusters... so much so, that I thought things got ahead of themselves. I sold half when they reached $1.51 very early in the piece. I think we will get the SPP at approx $1.30, and will subscribe about $k10 and pick up more. I think the SPP giving the 6 cent divvy, is a bit of a honey trap and an attempt by Geoff to get more funds under management and increase their overall % of FUM. Time will tell.
    But they have shown themselves to perform in times like this, considering it was the small and micro caps where Geoff started off his fund management. If only he would do something with that bloody stupid ALF fund, that has done absolutely nothing over a number of years. It’s dead in the water, and winding that up would free up funds for me elsewhere. Both CDM and WMI would seem to have reasonable divvies in the current climate. Seeing u r in LICs, have a look at WIC. I bought more in Mar 20 at .65..... in retrospect...nowhere near as many as I should have; seeing they are shortly giving a 3 cent FF div.
    Good fortune......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.