CDM 0.68% 73.0¢ cadence capital limited

Makin money hopefully ! certainly doing it in WIC which has been...

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Makin money hopefully ! certainly doing it in WIC which has been very good to me. Picked up (nowhere near enough) at .65 and then some more at .84. Spoke to MG at GC1 the other day. had bought some PBP and wanted an opinion. PBP now back at pretty much buying price, but GC1 seems to be wallowing ? After the ARQ debacle with Karl Seigerling, I couldn’t even bear to watch him and didn’t want anything to do with CDM.... I was so far underwater. Started looking at their portfolio and thought...mmmmmmm, that ain’t half bad ! A good mix of good quality Oz stocks and some good international ones as well. Looked at the NTA and the quality portfolio and thought, what the hell... I picked up another 12500 for the SMSF and another 10k for my wife at about .57. In the quarterly podcast the other day, it was the first time I heard Karl take responsibility for the ARC fiasco and he admitted it was his fault and clarified how they were more selective with the portfolio. I will post another opinion of CDM by another portfolio manager (dunno where I found the link, but will post it. It was quite flattering of the NEW CDM). I think it was u that made me aware of CVF, and that was when Garry Hui was there kicking goals with APT. Can u imagine the NTA of CVF now, if they had retained all the APT they originally had ? I think it was 40% of the portfolio at one stage ! STill in CVF.. not doin anything but getting the small divvies and waiting for them to sort out what they want to do with the fund. couldn’t believe they bought Carnival Cruises !!!!
    I couldn’t believe what I heard the other day with Karl Seigerling in the video. Close to the bottom of the fall, CDM was approx 70% in cash and CDM was trading at less than the value of the cash at bank, with all their other stocks thrown in for fee. No wonder Karl was buying every day !
    R U doing any buying / selling ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $217.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.5¢ 73.5¢ 73.0¢ $55.95K 76.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16038 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 27388 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.