PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-11

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Not sure I can quite decipher this post Razes.

If you are concerned that PET will be hurt by the current political posturing, I too am a little concerned but don't forget that even though China are fast becoming the leading global economy, they rely extremely heavily on international trade. That is how they become a superpower. That is how they remain one. China know this and will continue to trade internationally. We are not the only nation that are standing up for themselves and China simply cannot and will not cut off their nose despite their face. They need the world and will continue to trade. I do not have the trade figures at my finger tips but I do know, that regardless of the fear, and the doom and gloom, that are being thrown about in the media, and regardless of the political stuff ups by our "leaders" China is still doing big business with Australia, just as they are also still trading with other nations that are standing up to them.

Could we be smarter with our Chinese diplomacy. Hell yes. (Bring back Mr Sheen) But I think (hope) that this will pass. In the mean time I think that we can still be one of the thousands of international businesses that continue to trade successfully with China.

No-one of course can guarantee that we will win more contracts in China but I think its a bit ridiculous to say that we won't based purely on a media fed hunch. Our people who see far more on the coal face than we can see from media reports, obviously believe in a different reality than you do because they are ramping up production capacities to feed the growth that they see coming. Do you really think that they are planning to double, triple and quadruple production because they don't see any hope of winning new contracts.

The other take I can get from this post and from the trail of woe from your previous posts is that you don't really hold but are a down ramping short seller.

If you are not a short seller, why on earth are you trying so hard to shoot yourself in the foot by encouraging anybody who will listen to sell, sell,sell and drive your losses as far as they possibly can. Negative news is negative news and will hurt holders of any stock that is involved with it. But why, in the absence of negative news, do some "holders" insist on creating their own negativity just so that they can push the price down as far as possible so that they can wallow a little bit more.

Do some people hate themselves that much. Sorry I just don't understand.
    Last edited by redram: 17/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.