AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Let me tell you guys a little secret. You can actually call...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Let me tell you guys a little secret. You can actually call MYQ's CEO Vlado, and I have been since I met him at Techknow. He's VERY open to having a quick talk with shareholders and answering any concerns or clarifying anything that holders are vague about.
    So I was also curious about this transfer, although it was at a premium on the market at 30c, I called him up and he told me he had personal needs with the financial year ending and so he moved the shares into safe hands with Dato, a director who wouldn't sell them and put supply into the market. Dato and ACAM have invested more than anyone and seen everything, especially with Dato being a director now as well, they wouldn't take those shares if there was something dodgy or bad going on. Definitely worth a call to the company to hear it straight from them about any issues you're unsure of.

Also Wolfy, I see one of your posts finally got moderated for unsubstantiated info. I feel pretty much all your posts should be removed for unsubstantiated info tbh. Just like this one about the quarterly report ... Not sure if you're aware but they've basically already posted the quarterly financial results AND activities in the announcements at the end of the quarter. If anything, they've released their quarterly much earlier than any other company has, and it's one of their strongest quarters yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.