SPA 0.00% 1.7¢ spacetalk ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-28

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Just got in and read this thread. I for one have no problem with the way the SPP has been done. A minimum of 5k shares for smaller holders and those who could only put up their 5k at this difficult time will build company loyalty imho. Larger shareholders should also be rewarded for their loyalty. People like me in the middle who got an allocation above 5k but not the full amount can imho feel satisfied that their allocation provides them enough shares to more than compensate for dilution. Larger shareholders have in fact not had the same favourable effect on their holding as i have in terms of dilution. I think all can look at the SPP as positive in comparison with their position pre SPP.
    In my case I am not looking to buy more on market as I am already overweight on this stock and I think there are other priorities for my investment dollar as I plan for retirement in the not too distant future. I'm certainly not selling at this point in time either. There is undoubtedly a big runway of growth and further development in store. Others will have different portfolio management decisions to make on the basis of their portfolio profile and life stage. If you want more at least it's really not much of a stretch to grab them.
    Great for all involved in the SPP to stay on board and support your company as we make great progress together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $490 27.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277777 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 104001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.