ICE 11.1% 2.0¢ icetana limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-3

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I stumbled across this latest post after someone liked an old post that I made and really should not engage but I wanted to pass my personal research on to the statement/question.

MarkHGO, I am not sure how patient you are. From doing my own research ICE has technology that was developed in 2009. I have included a snippet below:

The commercial application of the technology was recognised in 2009 after the researchers were awarded runner-up in the Curtin Commercial Innovation Awards. Following the commissioning of a business plan, Curtin established the commercial entity iCetana to facilitate investment in the software.

https://news.curtin.edu.au/stories/icetana-software-paradigm-shift-public-safety/#:~:text=The%20commercial%20application%20of%20the,facilitate%20investment%20in%20the%20software.

Reading further in the document highlights that ICE has been commercialized since 2011 and peaked revenue in 2016.

I exited for reasons that you can find in the discussion thread.

I think that if a company is barely out of gestation after 9 years and millions of dollars invested then the product isn't doing enough to cross the chasm. If infancy has taken 9 years then I couldn't even guess how long you would need to be patient for in seeing the company and product hitting maturity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.