CXZ 7.14% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

This is just textbook fearmongering, in my opinion. The fact...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

I think Chris has the right idea. And that isn't even including the fact that it was a requirement under S608(3) of the Corporations Act 2001 - His fund still has 63,000,000 shares they are holding. The notice wouldn't have been put out if the selling hadn't stopped.

Regardless, if you had your money being managed by Lucerne and they didn't take the insane profit they had available to them, you would all be screaming at the fund managers. Right now, the share price is holding pretty friggin' steady after what's happened since Monday. The company's fundamentals haven't changed, as far as we know. The choice to invest here may be a speculative one, but that's how it works for any investment choice. Nothing is guaranteed, everything is a risk.

Sentiment is changing wildy on this stock because of the typical waves of over-the-top support, and then waves of naysayers and downrampers. Nothing new on HotCopper. At the end of the day, the people investing in this stock all have their own reasons for it, be it faith in the product and/or company, or just looking to make a quick buck. Trust in your convictions, and follow through with them.

This is just textbook fearmongering, in my opinion. The fact that he could get sued is precisely why he wouldn't be stupid enough to pull this off. The people behind these funds know full well what happens when you f* with ASIC, and regardless of the size of their plums, they don't play that game lightly.
    Last edited by Pidget: Formatting 27/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $49.32K 1.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 405099 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 304405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.