CXZ 7.14% 3.0¢ connexion mobility ltd

Peculiar? Not really. Posting on HotCopper isn't these people's...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Copy that, I see where you're coming from. This thread has been a hard one to keep up with this afternoon.

Peculiar? Not really. Posting on HotCopper isn't these people's day jobs, man. I'm only here so often because my job actively encourages me to do whatever I can in between the actual work to stop me from wanting to blow my brains out. T.E.P. made it fairly clear why he was choosing to bow out for a while at least, and Fareki might just be busy. I certainly don't see it as suspicious, or untrustworthy. And unless they're actively liking your posts, you wouldn't know whether they were still around in background or not anyway.

If you are out there, T.E.P., and still fancy the occasional discussion over CXZ, or any other stock, but in a less busy/intense manner than we sometimes see on the forums, hit my alt e-mail up, and we'll go from there. I, for one, would appreciate the conversation with someone who could teach me a thing or two. [email protected] - And although it might be a pointless request to make, please limit the spam, guys and gals. Even though it's an alt, I hate cleaning up inboxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $49.32K 1.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 405099 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 304405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.