CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-138

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm sorry, Lollies, but what are you suggesting?

Are you suggesting that T.E.P. was somehow in cahoots with Aaryn Nania to organise the pumping of a stock he held a significant amount of shares in, just so he could increase his profit margin? Well, forgetting the fact that it was a REQUIREMENT THAT HE SELL THOSE STOCKS, why on earth would he not have waited another week or two, and sell his shares when this went to >3c? Because, as you've also stated, one of the key things that has caused the share price to drop a pip or two in the past few days was the massive sell off of these shares.

Or are you so deluded that you actually believe T.E.P. and Aaryn are the same person? That would be one hell of a conspiracy. It's not like it would be a piece of piss for ASIC to request user information from HotCopper to verify insider trading and market manipulation that would be wildly illegal or anything.

There is no agenda here. For whatever reason(s), you are angry and antagonistic. And you're well within your rights to be whatever way you choose to be. But I can't help thinking you could probably find a better hobby than needlessly berating people who have a genuine interest in discussing this stock, or any of the other stocks you are in favour of downramping. Constructive conversations benefit all of us much more than this incessant nonsense, so why don't you have any interest in particpating in a meaningful discussion? Take a look at yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $249.4K 8.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2922885 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 884889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.