CXZ 0.00% 2.9¢ connexion mobility ltd

Ok lads - everyone take a deep breath and exhale.When there is...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ok lads - everyone take a deep breath and exhale.

When there is money at play emotions run hot. Hot emotions leads to irrational thinking. Irrational thinking leads to irrational actions and poor decisions.

There are only 3 outcomes; SP go up, SP go down, or SP goes sideways. Nobody can predict with certainty which way the market will move or when it will move. Nobody!

I'm not making any price predictions because I'm not going to pretend (to myself or to others) that I can actually do this with consistency.

The best we can do is look at the fundamentals and make a judgement of the likely direction the company is heading.

Microcaps are volatile in nature with numerous unknowns, assumptions and uncertainties. It's the nature of the game.

No amount of research would have come to the conclusion that a director was going to offload a large number of shares. Nobody could have predicted that. Was the offloading fair and transparent? Not for me to comment. Was it catastrophic? No.

People, in hindsight, will produce reasoning for every event in the market. But the fact is that the market cannot always be explained, modelled, predicted or justified. So don't waste your time on it.

Plenty of people on HC pump stocks, and plenty downramp. Our personal biases will decide which side we are on and which posts/people we take notice of. If you want clarity, pretend you are new to the stock, forget everything you've read on HC, pick up the annual report and investor presentations and look at the fundamentals with a fresh set of eyes. Filtering out the noise is difficult but it has to be done.

Personally, I'm not panicking and I'm not making any rash decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $1.609K 55.47K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1223527 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 601811 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 149556
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.