CXZ 0.00% 2.7¢ connexion mobility ltd

Patience is key with this one... it's obviously worth more then...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Patience is key with this one... it's obviously worth more then 2.6c we all know this!!! Most people knew this before the annual report( IT was there in the quarterly)...

Any sign of growth and this runs up hard... there is obvious accumulation happening, the company dindt turn over its entire issued capital plus some just so lucerne could exit... there are other hands at play here!!!

people have to research for themselves instead of being lead around like sheep, one or two posters not posting for a couple of hours is no reason for people to start doubting there positions(it's ridiculous!!!)... Do your own research, make your own decisions. Or pay well and get good PROFESSIONAL ADVICE...

there could be a very bright future for CCZ they have products in growing markets. They have spare cash, good cash flow and no debt so be on the look out for acquisition type news and further product development over the next 12months...

I'm not looking forward to next week I don't care what happens to share price next week I know what to expect. If anything I hope it drops back for another reload (still cant believe i got more @2.4c). Ill be holding untill next quarterly minimum and if it's the same as the last or better I'll hold em a lot longer...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $7.782K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2307207 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 380000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.