NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-118

1. 717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Mate, I was so ready to let everything go and move on. But since you insist, I guess I'll bathe in my own vomit once again, as you so aptly put it.

Outrageous? For what? For not supporting your agenda, for providing a different and plausible opinion? How can a HC post, possibly qualify as defamation. Allow me to go into detail then as someone with a background in finance and justify why I wrote what I did earlier.

Let's go back a bit. NVX's meteoric rise in early June was triggered by a rumour and then a subsequent 'small caps' news article (released on June 3) which told people that there was an impending Tesla + Novonix partnership (which will likely not originate, come battery day). This led the stock to go from $0.41 to $1.43 over the course of 2 days. Recent share interest is mainly due to the impending battery day and Tesla's own stock price increase.

Fundamentally, the company sells battery testing equipment and operates at a whopping $557 million market cap, with only $3.6 million in annual revenue, and is cash flow negative, burning through cash at a rate of $5.5 million per year through operating expenditures alone. Executives pay themselves very handsomely in salary and options.

Their patents are years away from commercialization and production, and the organisation keeps their share price propped up by making interview appearances and releasing frequent announcements that are overly optimistic and using buzzwords like 'million mile battery' 'to attract new investors, as their plan to keep themselves operating for the next few years will rely heavily on capital raising and dilution.

So forgive me, for making the assumption that one of the director's may have believed the company was slightly overvalued and wanted to cash out some funds (while also posting some Tesla pictures on his LinkedIn the day before for a small 14% premium on his capital gains).

Last edited by regalinvestor: 31/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.