NVX 0.92% 54.0¢ novonix limited

I don't like to see any executive sell any amount of shares but...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I don't like to see any executive sell any amount of shares but that's me, if this next trading week there is another sell off let's say Philip St Baker has the same idea and then does the same on Friday about disclosing it. I probably would be more inclined to sell 1/6th of my holdings that's my short term thesis.

Long term thesis is that the company has a big supply announcement from anyone basically in battery manufacturing space which NVX has said the ramping will be 100% customer driven. I think the stock would be worth more than it is currently and when other companies want to follow suit they can it's totally client driven.
    Speculation would concerning Tesla since their earning call they pretty much advertised all nickel miners to give tesla a call and that they will sign contracts to supply nickel. Elon Musk has always talked about lithium batteries being incorrectly named he said that with the percentage amount inside the batteries you might as well call it "Nickel Graphite".
    That being said if Tesla are looking at supply chains now for their upcoming Tera factory in Austin, TX I would be surprised if they announced a US graphite supply contract for when the Terafactory gets up and running. Remember that NVX said its purely customer driven knowing Tesla they would build out their own graphite process facility using NVX royalties.

Pure speculation I know but it keeps me awake at night knowing we could be so early on this stock and amongst all the chaos between speculators and nay sayers we forget that we are early. Imagine the hot copper version of 2010 when people were speculating on Tesla ha did they know they were early to the party, bet a few of them held for the next ten years.
    My 2 Won Worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $266.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $503.0K 932.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11847 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 4920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.