ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    Very very interesting purchase. Good on him. Standing by his team, his vision,

No doubt this has had an effect on the share purchase. Of course I am happy about this. However I would prefer if he purchased them when they were in the mid $15's as it would may have helped with the upward break out earlier.

That said, given the recent rises in the IO price over the last four days perhaps this is an excellent sign of further growth in the share price.

The other announcements sat opposite the RIO dramas showing off the FMG community & indigenous attributes which have shaken the other big IO miners especially RIO ( Junken Gorge destruction & the PNG dramas ) which is really suffering during a time it should be partying.

After observing the market and these failures by RIO I have decided that I am finished with them, So I will sell off a parcel of RIO and move predominantly into FMG & with a small parcel of FEN. RIO has been good to me. But life is about more than just money, and FMG has won over my heart - its work in Hydrogen, Green energy, movement into battery metals, its commitment to being carbon neutral & its humanitarian work with its foundations is commendable.

I would consider voting Twiggy for PM if given the chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.