TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

All humans have psychological failings. I don't just update...

1. 5,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2100
    All humans have psychological failings.

I don't just update people saying "Hey, I made money". I talk about my trades and why I made them, as opposed to just saying what I expect to happen. I never just say "I bought" or "I sold" without context. Stating my trades just gives context to what I'm saying. Sometimes I just post about what I expect to happen, but if I made trades based on it, it adds weight to how much I expect it. Sometimes I'll say things like 'If I had spare funds I'd buy more now' which despite being less meaningful than 'I sold some' is universally praised and adored.

The fact that everyone loves it when I say I bought some, and everyone gets excited and sends congratulations to any poster who says they made money by buying in as a bullish person, yet I get abused and hated for doing the opposite, says everything.

But hey, if it's going to upset people to the point where they feel the need to throw abuse and whinge, I'll see myself out.

Good luck to everyone, bears and bulls alike. I'll take the rest of the year off posting on TNT, I don't get paid to do it and if it's upsetting people there's little point. Enjoy the echo chamber. I may or may not post next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.