SFR 0.94% $8.63 sandfire resources limited

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-3

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    I wasn't going to comment but had the same thought. Haven't been following SFR until recently, so looked up the hurdles out of interest and they are pretty low imo. Being seeing this type of multiple low hurdle, zero exercise price incentives becoming ever more generous over the years, like a magic pudding they get replaced each year until eventually the company out-performs from a low base and it's pay day!

The only solace it gives me is the obvious incentive for the CEO to not push the upside or share price until after the base-line for this largess has been set. Lower the share price, the easier to achieve the first two hurdles for 100% vesting. A cynical but all too possible explanation for the lack of exploration news out of A4 maybe.... I hope so anyway. A4 also likely to make hurdle 3 a synch, in association with T3 of course. T3 also goes a long way towards of hurdle 4 course ....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2694/2694730-5b0086caf86e37ca9967d8ca92bd38be.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.