OJC 0.00% 17.0¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-13

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    or the previolus Director / CEO may have felt he was amongst a Board that didn't want for the business to turn Cash Flow positive and Profitale ??

I also discovered some concerning 'deep dive' research into one fo the Directors and when all the pieces were stacked up alongside each other, it formed a picture that had me questioning whther the Directors met my "can be trusted test"

when you track back through the Share Transactions (including peformance bonus shares mind you !!!) I wouldn't be surprised if Directors are close to or at Free Carry and therefore it's not about capital growth so much as Directors Fees, Related Party transactions and Shared Services resources ?

possibilities:
    - Directors own the premises and lease it back to the company
    - Directors sub-lease back a portion of the floor space to run their own food related ventures from
    - Directors' ventures get involved in the supply of raw materials into the Bill Of Materials for product packaging
    - Directors' ventures are chosen as outsourcing partners to produce new product development (inflating COGS)
    - Directors' ventures are chosen as outsourcing partners to market and promote products to the trade and major retailers (ie labour hire / consulting)

Now I don't know that any of those are the case or not, but if they were you could see where the Related Party transactions interest could be at odds with the Shareholders' Interests, or at the very least a blurry grey line .... with respects to Directors duties under the act

The other thing too, is each successive CEO replacement or departure is the Drectors deflecting their responsiblity over both not managing that person and /or a the very least their role in appointing themin the first instance. I think it's more a case where a CEO with business accuen comes into the scenes and starts challenging some of the concerns, they are "let go" in the interest of status quo, again if that were the case (which is all only conjecture right) it would also be interesting if it were unamimous or by majority at the Board level.

How it plays out in the weeks to come as teh FY21 results are issued and through to the AGM is anyone's guess, btu short of a massive Cash Flow positive turn around there's a real risk of yet another cap raise towars the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119491 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 7353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ 2500
Last updated 10.35am 14/06/2024 ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.