OJC 0.00% 16.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Ann: Change of Director's Interest Notice, page-6

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274

did anyone who has commented here actually read the Investor Update that the Tranche 5 has been resolved and that all of the Norman Li / Careline remaining holdings will be placed into 12 month escrow as a sign of commitment to the future.

Then it went on to say about a review of the Board and preference to have some independent Board Members with FMCG backgrounds.

And the final little passing comment with regards to a review of the roles and leadership of the Board !!

This particular clarification of his holdings is merely an off market Transfer of the previous things we'd been informed about with respects to those "skin in the game" distribution agreements.

I think you're missing the big picture if you haven't read the Investor Update that accompanied the Half yearly, there is an uncharacteristic (new culture I hope) amount of detail about the operational improvements and new developments in the pipeline, plus all the detail on what I mention above re the escrow.

please get informed, and then you'll say geeze the share price still looks even more cheap now !

ps. Tony Rowlinson has agreed to a minimum 3 year term as CEO / MD too - that alone is fantastic news and very bullish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26641 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 3136 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ 106784
Last updated 11.39am 10/05/2024 ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.