MSV 1.33% 38.0¢ mitchell services limited

@Aqua65My primary concern re Nathan is how he handled questions...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    @Aqua65

My primary concern re Nathan is how he handled questions about his directorships, not the legal proceedings. It was Neal who largely "answered" questions about the SMS contract and the legal proceedings. As I recall it, Neal's response to most everything was "we aren't going into that" - even when the questions were on matters that have zero bearing on the dispute, and/or are a matter of public record. The refrain "we can't comment because there is a court case afoot" is used all the time by businesses which could respond to the given query but which don't want to. And in my view that is exactly what MSV did on the call. Didn't Neal refuse even to say how much revenue MSV had received under the contract? How could that information possibly prejudice MSV's recovery of further amounts? Isn't the amount they've already received a matter of simple and provable fact, which is of zero consequence to whether or not they are now owed $9m? If that is so, why not answer the question?

@ All

I will be interested to see how you feel about all this if and when greater detail is more broadly publicised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $81.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 38.0¢ $51.62K 134.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 29178 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 19916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.