MSV 0.00% 47.0¢ mitchell services limited

Hi again anyone out there. To follow up the above post ......

1. 18,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3797
    Hi again anyone out there.

To follow up the above post ... [here] ...is a bit more about the recent drill purchases by DDH and DDB/
    I wonder if they were the ones written down by MSV? (If those drills were sold)

And here’s a bit more on MSV questions arising from the impairment as per @friendlydwarves comments;

Beyond this in case anyone is interested in looking at some of the interesting associate allegiances,
    here is a bit more on some of the past works/connections...
    FWIW I am negatively biased towards MSV and mates as my largest holding is in NRW which is closely involved with GCY - a  company Habrok and friends tried unsuccessfully to stop relisting last year.
    NB that does not make me averse to the idea of buying shares here if I was able to exploit any opportunity as they tried to with GCY
    ... as you can see in the link below, Nathan Mitchell’s,  Mark Rowsthorn’s Rivet (risen from the ashes of McAleese)  and SMS’ Adaman resources was the company that facilitated the play by Habrok [see here]
    -The AFR story on this action notes Kiralocka gold mine was relevant to GCY  too ...which is kind of interesting? [see here].)
    -also [ here].

Most recently lithium miner Alita was a Rowsthorn target FWIW [see here].

Rightly or wrongly I just can’t see SMS issue being a genuine one which I is why I wonder if there might be sudden good news soon that will give reason to the write down.

Cheers

OOPS NOT HELD ANYMORE .. sentiment was from long ago
    cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 12/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22595 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 11507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.