CF1 0.00% 1.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Hi Venge,I've worked for both domestic and international...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Venge,

I've worked for both domestic and international financial institutions (FI's), one of the pain points with these organisations is they have complex procurement policies which do not favor smaller vendors such as Complii. These FI's are locked into going with the big boys for compliance/risk systems e.g. for Financial Crime, FI's such as Westpac and ING use vendors including BAE Systems (Detica/Norkom), Risk Shield, etc.. however these products barely do the job (well they haven't done the job given the recent AML/CTF related fines and failures).
    The procurement selection process for systems within large FI's, FIRST focuses on the vendors size, number of staff, years of experience, market cap, previous deals/use cases etc., the product comes SECOND.

Complii are in a unique position where they are gaining a lot of traction, the deal with Nomura will also help as a use case, providing Complii with more opportunities to aquire larger deals/clients going forward.

CF1 is a unique buying opportunity given how undervalued it is, so watch this space as CF1 will be make headways!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.518M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 696878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.